Update by June 1st! It’s time to check your operating systems, browsers, and desktop software. If they're outdated, they may not work with the latest advancements and may make your organization susceptible to online security vulnerabilities. Click here for more information.
Akin to the main Cityadmin panel, the children's ministry admin panel serves as the administrative controller for much of the . Anyone who can access this panel will see the same thing, because the only people who can access it are leaders and managers in the appropriate check-in group.
As the administrator navigates through the tools, the content in the center panel changes, but the navigation options around the outside of the page always remain the same, to ensure that you can always access the information and tools. To better understand the panel, here are the tools at your disposal.
Within This Section
- Access the Children's Ministry Admin Panel
- Add a New Barcode for an Offline Parent
- Use a Phone Number as a Barcode for Children's Check-In
- Check Out All Remaining Children
- Check Volunteers In to Children's Ministry
- Check Volunteers Out of Children's Ministry
- Configure Check-In Print Settings
- Graduate Children to Junior High
- Oversee Classrooms During a Check-In Event
- Prepare an End-of-Day Communication Template
- Move Children From One Class to Another
- Select a Children's Ministry Parent Alert
- Send the End-of-Day Communication
- Set Check In Classroom Age Assignments
Things to Remember
- Because you must select a campus when logging in to the admin panel, it can only be used to administer that campus. You have to log out and go back through the login process again to select a different campus.
- You can change to the main City or any of the children's ministry kiosk modes by hovering over the Practice Admin link in the power bar and selecting one of them from the drop-down menu of options.