Update by June 1st! It’s time to check your operating systems, browsers, and desktop software. If they're outdated, they may not work with the latest advancements and may make your organization susceptible to online security vulnerabilities. Click here for more information.
If you purchased and activated the Children's Ministry Module, you should already have everything you need for a successful launch. However, just to be on safe side, here's a list of all the items that are very handy as you get up and running.
- Implementation Guide: A guide that walks you through all you need to know about the implementing the Children's Ministry Module in your City.
- Implementation Timeline: This should help establish everything you need to run your module and how long setup and launch should take.
- Parent Guide: This helps parents understand and prepare for using the check-in features on The City before you transition. It's a good addition to the rest of the communication plan.
- Parent Guide (with full bleed): It's the same thing as above, except it's designed to print color all the way to the end of the page.
- Parent Checklist: Pass this out to your parents in the weeks leading up to launch. It provides details on what they need to do to best be ready for the switch to The City's check-in.
- 11x17 sign: Here's a poster to promote the new system and create awareness before launching.
- 11x17 Pre-registration sign: This poster encourages parents to pre-register before you go live.
- 18x24 It's Here Sign: Hang these signs at your check-in kiosks when it's finally time to launch.
- 24x36 It's Here Sign: Again, these signs are to help direct parents to the right kiosks after you've launched Children's Ministry.
- PowerPoint Slide: In conjunction with announcements from the teaching pastor on the Sundays leading up to launch, you can use this PowerPoint slide to help build further awareness.