The is where you go when you're interested in buying, selling, trading, or serving other people in your church. To do any of that, you must first know how to create a listing. There are many different types of listings you can post to the Marketplace, but you make all of them the same way.
- In your navigation menu, select Marketplace.
- Click + Add a new listing.
- Select the type of listing you'd like to post.
- Enter the information in the fields provided.
- Select a category from the drop-down list of options.
- Add a Description.
- Add a picture (optional).
- Click + Add an Image/File.
- Click Choose File.
- In the dialog box that displays, select the correct file from your computer.
- Click Open.
- Click Post This Listing.
This new listing displays under the correct tab of your Marketplace, letting everyone know that you have something to offer the community.
Things to Remember
Marketplace listings expire after two months.