We've said goodbye to The City, but we have something even better for you in Realm.
Creating ais a cross between creating a topic and an event.
To create a new need
- In the left navigation menu, click News.
- Click Start a New Post, and then click Need.
- Click Select a Group and select the group name from the drop-down list.
- Enter a title.
- Enter information about your need.
- Apply any desired options:
- Use the text formatting tools to make your message look the way you want.
- Click + add a tasks or item to list any items and responsibilities.
- Click + change the location to assign a custom address for the need. If you don't add one, the post will use the group's default address.
- Select Publicize on The City Plaza to choose Plaza options.
- Attach a file to your post.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click + Add a File.
- Click Choose File to browse for what you want.
- Repeat this process to add more files.
- Click Post This!.
Remember that you can turn a need into aif you create it in a group.