We've said goodbye to The City, but we have something even better for you in Realm.
Engaging in other people's discussions is a great way to build community, but so is starting one of your own. You can create a new topic from the newsfeed, or the Topics, Prayers or Needs tabs.
To create a new topic
- In the left navigation menu, click News.
- Click Start a New Post, and then click Topic.
- Click Select a Group and select the group name from the drop-down list.
- Enter the title and body of the topic.
- Apply any additional options:
- Use the text formatting tools to make your message look the way you want.
- Select Allow this post to be shared to share this post with other groups.
- Select Publicize on The City Plaza to choose Plaza options.
- Attach a file to your post.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click + Add a File.
- Click Choose File to browse for what you want.
- Repeat this process to add more files.
- Click Post This!
Things to Remember
- do not offer the options of sharing or Plaza posting.
- Posting to the Plaza is only an available option if your church has enabled the Plaza. The options for posting to it also depend on certain City-wide .
- You can also attach videos to a post .