Update by June 1st! It’s time to check your operating systems, browsers, and desktop software. If they're outdated, they may not work with the latest advancements and may make your organization susceptible to online security vulnerabilities. Click here for more information.
The City comes with a large list of core features, but that list was never intended to be exclusive. That's why the plugins option gives access to an ever-growing list of plugins.
Accessible only to the, the plugins page is broken into two primary sections: Currently Installed Plugins and Available Plugins.
Currently, the list of available plugins is rather short, consisting of the following:
- Process Manager: Though technically a plugin, this feature is activated by default on every City instance.
- Children's Ministry Module: This plugin can only be activated by a City sales representative. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-978-4324 for more information.
- Giving Module: This plugin must also be activated by a City sales representative and operates independently of CityPay.
- CityPay with Vanco: Though it operates independently of the giving module, it's designed to work in tandem with either the giving module or ACS Contributions.
- Bible: Powered by eBible, this plugin makes the bible accessible in every user's navigation menu. This is can be by an administrator without additional help.
Along with ability to install a new plugin, this page is where all the administrative options for every plugin are located. All available options can be found in ACTION column of the Plugins page.