The City comes with a large list of core features, but that list was never intended to be exclusive. That's why the plugins option gives access to an ever-growing list of plugins.
Accessible only to the, the plugins page is broken into two primary sections: Currently Installed Plugins and Available Plugins.
Currently, the list of available plugins is rather short, consisting of the following:
- Process Manager: Though technically a plugin, this feature is activated by default on every City instance.
- Children's Ministry Module: This plugin can only be activated by a City sales representative. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-978-4324 for more information.
- Giving Module: This plugin must also be activated by a City sales representative and operates independently of CityPay.
- CityPay with Vanco: Though it operates independently of the giving module, it's designed to work in tandem with either the giving module or ACS Contributions.
- Bible: Powered by eBible, this plugin makes the bible accessible in every user's navigation menu. This is can be by an administrator without additional help.
Along with ability to install a new plugin, this page is where all the administrative options for every plugin are located. All available options can be found in ACTION column of the Plugins page.