We've said goodbye to The City, but we have something even better for you in Realm.
Unlike posts, which can be seen by everyone in a group, a message is a private conversation. Therefore, the method to create a message is different than group-based posts. Those under 18 cannot view the messages tab.
To start a message
- From the navigation menu on the left of the page, select Messages.
- Click + Write a Message.
- In the Recipients field, begin entering someone's name and select the right picture from the drop-down list. Repeat this process to add more than one person to the message.
- Enter a subject and the body of your message.
- Apply any desired options:
- Use the text-formatting tools at the top to make your message look just the way you want it to.
- Attach a file to your message.
- Click + Add a File.
- Click Choose File to browse for what you want and attach it.
- Repeat this process to add more files.
- Click Send This Message.
Message recipients can respond with a message in return. When they do, you and everyone else involved are notified.