When you're adding or editing a family record, if members of the family don't already exist in your data, you can add new student, prospective, parent, or other people records.
On the Home screen, click Families.
To add a new individual
- Double-click the family record you want to add members to.
- On the General tab, click New.
- In the New Person window, click the Individual Type list and select the type of record you want to add.
- Enter the information for the new person, and click OK.
- Repeat this procedure for each individual you want to add who doesn't already have a record in the data set.