This option is available only with HeadMaster Pro v.18.104.22.168 and above.
When a student withdraws, their record is stored as a permanent record. If a student returns, you can re-activate their record.
- On the Home screen, click Permanent Records.
- Select the record.
- On the toolbar, click Actions > Add this record as an Active Student. A confirmation window displays.
- Click Confirm. The Student Assistant displays.
- Add the student information, and click Next after each window.
- When you're finished, click Finish.