As an administrator, you can add new users to HeadMaster. When you add a new user, you can add them to a user group, or you can build a custom profile for them.
To add a new user
- On the Home screen, click User Administration.
- Click New > New User.
- Enter the user name, password, and full name.
- Set security using one of the following methods:
- To grant the user full rights, select Administrator.
- To associate the user with a group of users, in the User Group list, select the group.
- To create a unique profile, in the Profile list, select the areas of the program you want to grant the user access to.
- Select lunch security settings for the user.
- Select each database you want to grant the user access to.
- Click Save.
If you are using HeadMaster Pro with Classroom Manager, you do not have to enter your teachers as users. However, you must enter the teacher’s user name and password in the teacher record. The user name and password allows them access to their students and classes.