Activities are user-definable categories specific to either a student, parent, teacher, or class. HeadMaster has some predefined activity lists, but you can edit, delete, or add your own activities.
The activities defined or added display on the Activity tabs for students, parents, teachers, and classes. Each group list is different according to its position. For example, the student activity list is different than the teacher activity list, which is different from the parent activity list. Classes also have their own activities.
- On the Home screen, click Activities. The Add/Edit Activities dialog box displays.
- Select a list type, and click Add. The New Student Activity dialog box displays.
- Enter a name for the new activity, and click OK.
You can have a start and end date for a student’s involvement in an activity.
- On the Home screen, click Students.
- Double-click a student name.
- Click the Activities tab.
- Click Edit, and edit the activity information.
- Click OK.