You can enter one mailing name and address for each family, set the address type, and select to have billing statements forwarded to the family address. This address is automatically set as the primary address for all members of the family. However, you can set a different primary address on each member’s record.
- On the Home screen, click Families.
- Double-click a family’s name.
- Click the Address tab.
- Enter the Mailing Name. This name prints on all correspondence sent to this address.
- Billing Customers Only: If you don't want billing invoices to be sent to this address, clear the Receive Statement check box.
- In the Type list, select the address type or select New to add a new type.
- Enter the address information, and click OK.