You can set up assignment types to use for your classes and the percentage of the final grade that each type represents.
- On the Home screen, click Options.
- Click Assignment Setup.
- Click Add. The Default Assignment Type dialog box displays.
- Select a teacher name from the drop-down list.
- Enter an assignment type, such as Homework, Classwork, Test, or Quiz.
- Enter a default weight for the assignment type, such as 50 or 10.
The default weight represents what percentage of the final grade the Assignment Type makes up. Example: A test can count 80% of the final grade.