You can copy assignments from one or more classes to another class. For example, if you teach two sections of math, and both sections will use the same assignments, after adding the assignments for the first section, you can copy them for the second section.
To copy an assignment
- On the Home screen, click Classes.
- Double-click a class name.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Click the Assignment Type drop-down list and make a selection.
- Click Copy. The Copy Assignments dialog box displays.
- Make your filter selections, and select the assignment you want to copy.
- Click OK.