You can deactivate a family and all of the individuals in the family at one time. This is especially useful when a family moves away, and you need to deactivate all of the family members. You can also deactivate specific family members.
- On the Home screen, click Families.
- Double-click a family name.
- Click the Notes tab.
- Clear the Active Family check box.
- In the Confirm dialog box, select any members of the family you don't want to deactivate.
- Click Close.
- Enter the Date Deactivated.
- Click OK.
To deactivate a group of students, parents, teachers, or staff persons, use Mass Change. For more information, see Activating or Deactivating a Group of Individuals.