You can post skill grades while viewing the gradebook.
Before posting skill grades, you must have entered skills for the subject. For more information, see View, Add, and Delete Skills for Classes.
You can also access skill grades using the Skills Assistant. To review and edit skill grades using the Skills Assistant, on the Home screen, click Skills.
To post skill grades
- On the toolbar, click Skills. The Skills window displays.
- Select Mark Skill Grades, and click Next.
- Select a class from the Class drop-down list.
- Click the Grading Period drop-down list, and select the grading period for which you want to post skill grades.
- In the Students list, select a student. The skills for each class display on the right side.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to each skill and select a skill grade (usually Excellent, Satisfactory, Needs Improvement, Unsatisfactory, or Not Applicable).
- After you select a grade for each skill, repeat steps 5 and 6 for each student.
- When finished marking skill grades, click Save.