HeadMaster Desktop Enhancements
Family Balance and Unapplied.
We added two new columns to the Families grid:
- The Family Balance column is equal to the Amount Due minus the Unapplied.
- The Unapplied column contains credits.
Vanco Batch and Estimated Deposit Date.
We added two new columns to the Select Payments grid:
Custom to add a predefined custom field to a plastic badge.
When creating student ID cards, you can click
HeadMaster Online Import (within ACS Accounts Receivable)
Vanco Batch # and Est. Deposit Date.
In ACS Financials (version 22.214.171.124), we added two new columns to the Import Payments from HeadMaster grid:
HeadMaster Online Enhancements
display school announcements and events from HeadMaster Online on your school website.
You can add a URL to hide the HeadMaster banner and header when you
In the Billing Report, now you can view your full balance instead of only the amount due.
- The Unapplied Credit isn't applied to a specific billing code.
- The Family Balance equals the sum of the Amount Due and Unapplied Amount.
HeadMaster Desktop Corrections
HeadMaster Online Corrections
HeadMaster Mobile Corrections
- The URL link in the Homework section didn't function properly.