HeadMaster Online enables teachers, parents, and students to review grade and assignment information from home. Parents can sign in to monitor their children’s class grades and assignments. Students can go online to check their list of assignments at any time. This guide covers HeadMaster Online from the Administrator's perspective.
Access the HeadMaster Online Guide for Parents and Students.
What do you want to do?
- Integrate HeadMaster Online Information with Your School's Web Site
- Set up Financial Upload Options
- Perform Billing Inquiries
- Set Up Optional Uploads
- Upload Grade, Assignments, and Financial Information to HeadMaster Online
- Select an Active Grading Period
- Publish Announcements
- Publish Events
- View Administrative Reports
- Select a Dataset for Automatic Upload to HeadMaster Online
- Manage HeadMaster Online (HMOL) Change Requests
- Getting Started with Online Payments
- Implement New School Year Procedures for HeadMaster Online
- Select Setup Options
- Change Your Password and Learn More About HeadMaster Online Password Security
- Schedule HeadMaster Online Uploads in OnDemand
- Set a Message for Students on Administrative Hold
- Customize Your School's Online Enrollment Form