You can use the seating chart to mark class attendance. This is extremely useful for substitute teachers who don't know student names.
To use the seating chart to mark class attendance, you must first turn this option on in Options.
To mark attendance with the seating chart
- On the Home Screen, click Classes.
- On the toolbar, click Seating Chart.
- Click the Mark Attendance button.
- Click on each student's desk to change the attendance marking.
- When you finish marking attendance, in the bottom, right corner of the window, click the Save Attendance button.
To leave attendance mode, on the toolbar, click.
While viewing the seating chart, you can select a new date and/or class to mark attendance for. On the Mark For drop-down list, click the Lookup button, and make your selections.