Many schools track skills along with grades, especially lower schools. For example, a first grade student may have a math grade, as well as grades for different math skills such as adding and subtracting.
You have the ability to track skills along with your subjects, and to print skills and skill grades on report cards.
- On the Home screen, click Skills. The Skill Grades dialog box displays.
- Select a class and grading period.
- In the Students list, click to select a student. A list of skills for each of the student’s classes appears on the right.
- Select the grade for each skill from the drop-down lists.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each student.
- When finished marking skill grades, click Close.