An Attendance Inquiry displays a calendar view of the selected individual’s attendance for a specific month. Attendance totals for the month, as well as overall attendance totals, display to the right of the calendar. Additionally, if you applied attendance reason codes while taking attendance, the reason code displays when you click on the date the individual was absent.
You can perform an attendance inquiry to check school attendance for any of your staff, including teachers.
- On the Home screen, click Staff or Teachers.
- Double-click an individual’s record.
- Click the Staff or Teacher tab.
- Click Inquiry.
You can perform an attendance inquiry to check school attendance for a student.
- On the Home screen, click Students.
- Double-click a student's record.
- Click the Student tab.
- In the School Attendance section, click Inquiry.