You can publish events to HeadMaster Online and group them by categories so that students and parents can filter events on the calendar and view what is of interest to them.
Prior to adding events, you must set up event categories. Once these categories are set up, you can enter events and post them to HeadMaster Online.
If applicable, select Public.
If an event is public, people can view it outside of HeadMaster Online.
You can display public events using the link found in Web Links when logged into HeadMaster Online as an administrator.
- On the Home screen, click Define List. The Define List dialog box displays.
- In the Available Fields list, expand Events and click Categories.
- Click Add. The New Event Category dialog box displays.
- Enter the category name, such as Athletics, Fund raisers, Lower School, etc.
- Click OK.
- On the Home screen, click Events.
- On the toolbar, click New. The Add Event dialog box displays.
- Enter the general information about the event and the primary contact information.
- Click OK.
The next time you publish to HeadMaster Online, events with dates between the current date and 14 days out will be visible to students and parents.