Administrators can publish school announcements.
Enter the announcements in HeadMaster, then upload them to HeadMaster Online (the HMOnline option in the File menu) so parents and students can view them when they log in.
- On the Home screen, click Announcements.
- Click New. The Announcement dialog box displays.
- Enter the Title, such as “Candy Sales End Tomorrow!”
- Enter a Publish Date. This is the first day you want the announcement to be available online.
- Enter an Expiration Date. This is the last day you want the announcement to be available online.
If applicable, select Public.
If an announcement is public, people can view it outside of HeadMaster Online.
You can display public announcements using the link found in Web Links when logged into HeadMaster Online as an administrator.
- If the announcement is limited to a single grade or class, select the appropriate Class. if the announcement should display for the whole school, leave the default <None>.
- If there is a website for more announcement details, enter the full address in the Web Link field.
- Enter any notes you want in the Notes field.
- Click OK.