When you post staff attendance, you can mark attendance for both teachers and staff members.
- On the Home screen, click School Attendance.
- Enter a date in the Mark Date field, or click Select Date.
- In the View drop-down list, select Staff.
- By default, every staff person is set to Present. To mark any other attendance type, select an attendance Code.
Double-click each staff person’s name to change the attendance mark to the code you selected.
If the staff person doesn't want to order lunch, clear the Hot Lunch check box. Note: When a staff person is marked absent, the Hot Lunch check box is cleared automatically.
- Optional: You can select or add a Reason Code for the staff person’s tardiness or absence from the Reason list next to the individual’s name. Examples include: Doctor, Sick, Funeral, or Traffic.
- Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 for each attendance code you want to use.
- To save attendance markings, click OK.
You can also right-click a staff person’s name and select an attendance code.