The Classroom Manager is a bundle of HeadMaster Pro features that simplifies your classroom administration.
As a teacher, you can track and store information related to the classes you teach. With this quick reference guide, you can learn some of the most common tasks that you'll perform at the beginning of the school year to get set up as well as the daily tasks that you'll perform throughout the school year.
When you log in to HeadMaster, the Calendar tab displays. On the Calendar tab, you can view your class assignments, reminders, and a calendar.
For more detailed information, see the HeadMaster User Guide.
What do you want to do?
- Determine the Type of HeadMaster User You Are
- Locate Your Tasks
- Create Your Lesson Plans
- Print Your Lesson Plans
- Add an Assignment Type
- Add an Assignment
- Copy Assignments
- Post Assignment Grades
- Mark Skill Grades for Students
- Post the Class Attendance
- Arrange the Seating Chart
- Set Up Your Correspondence
- Add a Behavior
- Add a Reminder
- Print Your Class Roles
- Add Teacher Comments to Report Cards
- Email Class Roster Reports
- Post Your Class Announcements