As an administrator, you can export data from HeadMaster and save it in a file. You can also save an information grid as a webpage (.htm, .html), text comma delimited (.txt), or comma delimited (.csv) file.
You can export specific records in the order you want by filtering for specific criteria and sorting in the desired order prior to exporting the data. The data is exported using the current sort order and filter criteria.
- On the Home screen, click the type of information grid you want to export (Students, Parents, Teachers, etc.)
- Customize the list view and filter or sort the criteria as needed.
- On the shortcut bar, click Save to File.
- In the Save in list, select a location to save the file.
- Enter a name in the File name field.
- In the Save as type list, select a file type. Example: .htm, .html, .txt, or .csv.
- Click Save.