In order to save time through the convenience of automated tasks, you can set up scheduled HeadMaster Online uploads in the HeadMaster desktop.
This must be set up on your server, and HeadMaster must be installed locally on the C: drive of your workstation.
If you plan to make the automated upload into a scheduled task, we recommend that you set your automated upload settings first. Navigate to Tools > Options > Scheduled Tasks. In the drop-down list, select a data set. Then, select if you want to import lunch preorders.
To set up a scheduled upload to HeadMaster Online in Microsoft WIndows
- Log in to HeadMaster, and click Tools > Options > Scheduled Tasks.
- Select a data set.
- Click Close, and exit HeadMaster.
- In Microsoft Windows, open the Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click Administrative Tools. This step is for the "Classic View" in the Control Panel.
- Double-click Task Scheduler.
- On the main menu, click Action > Create Task.
- On the General tab, enter a name for the task and make the other selections you want.
- On the Triggers tab, click New. Select On a schedule in the drop-down list, make the other selections you want, and click OK.
- On the Actions tab, click New. Click Browse, navigate to your local HMaster directory, select HMUtils.exe, and click Open.
- In the Add arguments data field, type UPLOAD and click OK.
- On the Conditions and Settings tabs, make the other selection you want.
- Click OK.
HeadMaster OnDemand users can also schedule uploads.