You can create and check off a list of application tasks that should be completed for each prospective student. The lists are created in the Define List section of the program and displayed on the Enrollment tab.
- On the Home screen, click Define List.
- In the Available Fields pane, expand Admissions and click Application Tracking.
- Click Add, enter the new requirement, and click OK. The new item will be available as part of the checklist on the Enrollment tab within the prospective student records.
- On the Home screen, click Prospective Students.
- Double-click the student’s name.
- Click the Enrollment tab.
- Select the check box next to the requirement, and enter a completion date.