You can create a list of re-enrollment tasks to be completed for each student.
- On the Home screen, click Define List.
- In the Available Fields list, expand Admissions and click Re-Enrollment Tracking.
- Click Add, enter the new requirement, and click OK. The new item will now be available as part of the checklist on the Enrollment tab for students.
- On the Home screen, click Students.
- Double-click the student’s name.
- Click the Enrollment tab.
- Select the check box next to the re-enrollment requirement, and enter a completion date.
For more information on how these procedures affect the re-enrollment options that parents have in HeadMaster online, see Re-Enrolling Students.