After you set up or revise an immunization list for your school, you're ready to track the dates those immunizations are received by the students.
- On the Home screen, click Students or Prospective Students.
- Double-click on an individual’s name.
- Click the Immunizations tab.
Select an immunization from the grid, and click Edit.
The following messages show the current status of each immunization in the grid:
- Completed — All immunizations in the series have been given.
- Overdue — Required immunizations are out of date.
- Not Set Up — Required immunizations have not been assigned.
- Missing DOB — No date of birth is entered for the selected student.
- Current — Required immunizations are up-to-date.
- Click Add.
- Enter the date, and click OK.