For best results, keep your browser updated to the latest version. We recommend using the latest version of any of the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer (Also known as IE. We will not support IE beyond March 31, 2018. Please switch to another browser before then.)
- Microsoft Edge
Are you using the latest browser? Go to whatbrowser.org to find out.
Note: Some outdated operating systems cannot use the latest browser versions. Please update your operating system first, if needed. This will not only give you access to the best features in Realm, but will help ensure your online security. Out-of-date operating systems and browsers are far more vulnerable to attacks.
We recommend the above for desktop and laptop use. We have not at this time, however, tested all features of Realm with all mobile browsers. And while Realm is designed as an extremely mobile-friendly environment, you might encounter some parts of it that do not yet work as expected on those devices.
Using the Tab Key on Mac
If you're using a Mac and prefer to use the Tab key to navigate fields and hyperlinks in Realm's modals, here are the steps you'll need to take in each browser to make sure you can tab through them quickly and seamlessly. Any changes to your preferences will save automatically.
- Click Chrome > Preferences. Then click Show advanced settings...
- Under Web Content, make sure Pressing Tab on a webpage highlights links, as well as form fields is selected.
- Click > System Preferences. Then click Keyboard.
- Under the Shortcuts tab, make sure All controls is selected.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Under the Advanced tab, make sure Press Tab to highlight each item on a webpage is selected.
Our help pages are compatible with the latest version of the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer (IE)
- Microsoft Edge