For best results, keep your browser updated to the latest version. We recommend using the latest version of any of the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer (Also known as IE. We will not support IE beyond March 31, 2018. Please switch to another browser before then.)
- Microsoft Edge
Are you using the latest browser? Go to whatbrowser.org to find out.
Some older operating systems cannot use the latest browser versions. If your operating system cannot use the latest version of your browser, update the operating system first. This will not only give you access to the best features in Realm, but will help ensure your security on the Internet. Out-of-date operating systems and browsers are far more vulnerable to attacks.
We recommend the browsers above for desktop and laptop use. Some Realm features will not work on a mobile device. You should upgrade to the latest mobile version of any browsers on your device, as well as the latest version of your mobile operating system, to get the best experience possible.
Connect and Multiply subscribers: Realm's best mobile experience comes from using our app. After reading how to incorporate the app at your church, you can download it in the iTunes app store or on Google Play.
Using the Tab Key on Mac
If you're using a Mac and prefer to use the Tab key to navigate fields and hyperlinks in Realm's modals, here are the steps you'll need to take in each browser to make sure you can tab through them quickly and seamlessly. Any changes to your preferences will save automatically.
- Click Chrome > Preferences. Then click Show advanced settings...
- Under Web Content, make sure Pressing Tab on a webpage highlights links, as well as form fields is selected.
- Click > System Preferences. Then click Keyboard.
- Under the Shortcuts tab, make sure All controls is selected.
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Under the Advanced tab, make sure Press Tab to highlight each item on a webpage is selected.
Our help pages are compatible with the latest version of the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer (IE)
- Microsoft Edge