Need different help?
These pages are for group leaders at churches using our mobile app, Connect: Our Church Community. If unsure, please check with the person at your church who manages web content.
Not a group leader?
Staff member? See the admin instructions for managing groups.
What do you want to work on?
- Add and Manage Group Events
- App-Enabled Realm Connect Launch Materials
- Enable Group Communication
- Group Communication for Leaders
- Manage Group Roster as a Leader
- Mark Attendance for Group Events as a Leader
- Message Your Group
- View Group Files
- View Group Member Notification Settings
- Manage Pathways and Pathway Steps
Whether you're at church, at home, or on the go, Realm provides a place for your congregation to connect, communicate, and coordinate life and ministry. Your groups are the heart of this community. News keeps everyone up to date on the newest posts, photo albums and events for a group. As a leader, you decide which groups best benefit from these communication tools, and can enable them on a group-by-group basis. Group members are notified of new posts and can quickly reply, or create posts of their own.