You can grant rights to Reports in the the Church Growth Tools module.
|title||To edit a user's security rights|
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Add/Edit Users, then click Go .
- Select a user in the grid and click Edit.
- If it is not already selected, click the Security tab.
- Expand Church Growth Tools.
- Select Reports, then right-click to select the appropriate access level.
- All allows the user to add and edit information.
- None denies the user all access to the information.
- View allows the user to view information without editing it.
- Click Apply, then OK. Your changes take effect the next time the user logs into ACS.
Managing ACS Users
Working with ACS Passwords
Setting People Suite Security Rights
Setting Financial Suite Security Rights