You can choose to list the checks on the report in the order you want, and you don't have to list the checks in the same order that they printed. You can also print a separate check register journal for your checks and a separate journal for your direct deposit employees.
|title||To print the Check Register Journal|
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Payroll Checks and click Go .
- Click Check Register Journal.
- Under Sort By, select to sort checks by Employee Name, Employee Number, or Check Number.
- Under Print Options, select to Print All Checks Print ACH Checks or Print Non-ACH Checks information on the report.
- Optional: Click Preview to preview the report.
- Click Print.