- On the Information tab, click Facilities.
- In At the Tasks grouptop, click Add Fac.
- In Enter the Fac Name field, enter the name of the facility or group of facilities.
- Enter an abbreviation of the facility name. This is printed prints on calendars and reports to save space.
- In the Remarks text box, enter information Enter any remarks about the facility, if necessary.
- If the facility is located at your organization's address (as it is entered in the License Information window), select Use Default Address. Otherwise, enter the facility's address.
- If you have features set up, select which feature(s) the facility has.
- In the navigation pane, click Contacts, and enter contact information for the facility.
- In the navigation pane, click Charges, and enter charges for the facility.
- Click Save.
In the SubGroups window, you can add facilities to a facility group. Subgroups are a convenient way to schedule multiple facilities at one time. For example, you can add a facility group called Classrooms, then add each classroom as a facility in the group.
|title||To add facilities to a group|
- Locate the facility you want to make a group. For example, "Classrooms".
- In the navigation pane, click SubGroups.
- Insert the facilities you want to add to the group. For example, "Room 101", "Room 102", "Room 205", and so on.
- Click Save.