Interfacing ACS General Ledger with HeadMaster
With ACS Financial Suite, you can transfer accounts and billing payments from HeadMaster to ACS General Ledger.
|title||To enable the ACS General Ledger Interface|
- On the Home screen, click Options.
- In the left sidebar, click Billing.
- Under ACS General Ledger, select Enable ACS General Ledger Interface. ACS General Ledger must be installed on the workstation for this option to display. If you don't have ACS General Ledger, contact your system administrator.
- To select the ACS Financial Dataset that you want to post HeadMaster payments to, on the right of the Select Dataset field, click Select. Click the dataset data set you want to use, and click OK.
- To select the ACS General Ledger Deposit Source, to the right of the Select Deposit Source field, click Select. Click a transaction source code, and click OK.
- To select the ACS General Ledger Adjustment Source, to the right of the Select Adjustment Source field, click Select. Click the transaction source code, and click OK.
To open ACS General Ledger from HeadMaster, on the toolbar of the Home screen, click Tools > Financials Suite.