You can compose letters, email, or other document types with the Correspondence tool. Be aware that when you're emailing documents that are longer than one page, you should use the Attach File option. We recommend not exceeding a 5MB file size.
As a teacher, you'll be able to correspond with other teachers and staff. Under Student and Parent correspondence, you'll be able to select only students enrolled in your class and the parents associated with them.
|title||To set up correspondence|
- On the Home screen, click Correspondence.
- On the toolbar, click New.
- Enter general information and notes for the correspondence.
- Click Create. The Rich Text Editor displays.
- Enter your letter in the Rich Text Editor. All fields available for mail merge are listed on the right side of the window. To select a field, double-click the field name.
- When you complete the letter, click OK.
- To save the correspondence, click OK.