A QR code required during initial scanner setup is included in the setup instructions. Follow the instructions below and scan the QR code from your computer screen.
If you prefer, you can download the setup and testing instructions which will allow you to test the QR code on paper rather than from the computer screen.
|title||To do the initial scanner setup|
- Connect the USB cable on the charging station to a USB port on your computer. With Apple® OSX®, the Keyboard Setup assistant window may display. If it does, close the window and go to step 2.
- Remove the plastic cap from the scanner and place the scanner in the charging station for a minimum of five hours. The green LED on the charging station and the four blinking green lights on the scanner confirm the scanner is charging.
- After charging the scanner, remove it from the charging station and power it on by pressing and holding either of the buttons on the scanner for one second.
- Point the scanner at the QR code on the charging station and press and hold a button until the blue bars that emit from the scanner are centered in the middle of the QR code. The scanner beeps and the indicator light flashes green when a scan is successful.
- Point the scanner at this QR code and scan it.
After completing the initial scanner setup, we recommend you immediately test the scanner.