Although calendars, resources, event types, attachments, and contacts are used on a daily basis by many of the ACS Facility Scheduler users, the system administrator and other select users usually set up and manage these items.
Setting up and managing Facility Scheduler includes:
- Creating and deleting calendars
- Creating and managing resources
- Creating and managing campuses and departments
- Creating and updating event type templates
- Uploading and managing media files
- Adding and managing tags
- Adding and managing individuals
- Viewing deleted events
The Deleted Events Log does not list events created in Access ACS that are not linked to Facility Scheduler.