Update by June 1st! It’s the final month to check your operating systems, browsers, and desktop software. If they're outdated, they may not work with the latest advancements and may make your organization susceptible to online security vulnerabilities. Click here for more information.
Welcome to Access ACS!
There are so many things you can do with Access ACS. For instance, Access ACS allows you to:communicate
Access ACS helps you stay connected with your church's activities, small groups, and events, as well as manage your personal information and giving.
Access ACS lets you:
- Communicate within your church or organization and helps you manage your information
- createCreate, view and join activities, classes, small groups, or special groups
- register Register for events and manage registrations for yourself, family members and guests
- view View your giving history, scheduled gifts, and contribute online
- view View serving and volunteer opportunities and sign up for them within the program
If you happen to serve as a group leader too, check out the Group Leader Guide as well to learn how to manage your groups in Access ACS.
Click on a link below to get started.
Search the Member and Attendee Guide:
|Page Tree Search|