On February 28, 2019, we're saying goodbye to The City, but we have something even better for you in Realm.
Turning on push notifications allows your mobile device to notify you on your lock screen when new posts, private messages, or replies are made in your City. This means that when something new happens in your City, you are informed and up-to-date at all times. It's a powerful way to keep in touch with your church, even when you're on the go.
|title||Turn on Push Notifications|
- Log in to The City app.
- Optional: If you are a part of more than one City, tap your City's name.
- Tap the menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications. The notification settings for your Cities are displayed here.
- Optional: If you are a part of more than one City,
- tap the name of the City you want to receive notifications from.
- Tap the Push Notifications slider.
You will now receive push notifications for this City.