- User Summary – Displays the number of logins and profiles within your organization. You can also add users and add or edit user profile permissions.
- Groups Summary – Displays the number of groups you have for each group type (Activities, Classes, Small Groups, and Special Groups). Under Options, you can set up groups, activities, and classes.
- Giving Summary – Displays the amount your organization has raised. You can also view the Online Giving Report and Bank Deposit Report, or set up online giving.
- New Change Requests – Displays new change requests by request type. You can review and approve change requests inside ACS People Suite.
- Administrator News – Displays any administrator news and a link to the Access ACS Administrator's Guide.
- Organization Information – Displays your organization's name and contact information.