What do you want to do?
- Locate Ministers
- Add Ministers
- Edit Minister Records
- Delete Minister Records
- Remove Ministers from Scheduling
- Explore the Ministers Navigation Pane
You can view existing minister information or add new ministers to the program. On the Information tab, click Ministers.
These windows display information about a minister, such as:
- How to get in touch with a minister (Contact Information, Other Addresses)
- Scheduled assignments (History of Assignments, Assignment Options)
- When the minister can and cannot serve (Date Restrictions)
- Which masses the minister likes to serve (Mass Preferences)
Locating a Minister
At the top, you can search for a single record using a minister's name, address, phone number, or other identifier.
Alternatively, you can scroll through each record until you find the minister you need. For more information, see Locate a Record.