- On the Information tab, click Facilities.
- At the top, click Add Fac.
- Enter the name of the facility or group.
- Enter an abbreviation of the facility name. This prints on calendars and reports to save space.
- Enter any remarks about the facility, if necessary.
- If the facility is located at your organization's address (as it is entered in the License Information window), select Use Default Address. Otherwise, enter the facility's address. Click Map to view the facility address on an online mapping service.
- If you have features set up, select which feature(s) the facility has.
- In the navigation pane, click Contacts, and enter contact information for the facility.
- In the navigation pane, click Charges, and enter charges for the facility.
- In the navigation pane, click Default Color, and select any defaults you like. For more information, see Display Colored Background or Text on Calendars.
- Click Save.
You can create a group of facilities that can be scheduled together, such as classrooms. For example, you can add a group called Classrooms, then add each room as a facility in the group. These can be scheduled together or individually.