|title||To add a special day or holiday|
- At the top, click Add Date.
- Enter the name of the special day or holiday.
- Enter the date or date range of the special day or holiday. To select dates quickly, click the calendar icon on the Quick Access toolbar.
- Select how you want to calculate the event for next year.
- Select On the Calendars/Picture tab, select which event calendars you want the special day or holiday to display on. To select or clear all calendars quickly, click Mark All or Clear All.
- Select how you want the special day or holiday to print on calendars.
- Click the folder icon to locate the image that you want to associate with the special day or holiday. To use the predefined image for this special day or holiday, click Use Default.
- On the Color tab, select any defaults you like. For more information, see Display Colored Background or Text on Calendars.
Once you save, the list is reordered by date.
To remove specific dates, click Delete Date at the top. To remove all dates within a range, click Remove from Prior Year in the navigation pane.