- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Contributions Reports and click Go .
- Under Contributions, expand the Extracts report type.
- Select Access ACS Plain Paper Statement Extract and click Customize.
- Under Title, enter the title that you want to display on your statements, for example, Year-End Giving Statement.
- On the General tab, select the date range.
On the Report Options tab, in the E-mail Type drop-down list, select the e-mail type to extract statements for. If you select Preferred E-mail?, you may still want to select an Ean E-mail Type. If the record does not have a preferred e-mail address, ACS uses this e-mail type.
To generate statements for contributors regardless of what their send statement by option is set to, select Ignore Send Statement Flag.
- Click Extract.
- A message displays confirming the export is complete and asks if you want to print a report that lists records without e-mail addresses. To print a list of invalid e-mail addresses, click Yes.