You can mark a minister absent if they missed their assignment. Absences display in the History of Assignments list and on attendance reports.
To mark attendance for multiple ministers, use the Post Minister Attendance process.
|title||To mark a minister absent|
- On the Information tab, click Ministers.
- Locate the minister you want to mark absent.
- In the navigation pane, click History of Assignments.
- Locate the assigned mass that the minister missed.
- In the Absent column, select the check box.
- Click Save at the top.
Absences display in the History of Assignments list and on attendance reports.