8.0H Release 6-28-17
|title||Company-View Only Note|
Formation Office 8.0H was first released on 6-22-17. We added the correction for PDS-5724 and re-released on 6-28-17.
We recommend updating to Formation Office 8.0H, which offers the following enhancements.
Fund > Fund Summary, and you can select the paid and/or pledged fields for the fund(s) you want.
Now, it's easier to print the amounts paid and the amounts pledged for a selected fund period. When selecting your fields to print in a list report, go to
- When checking online registrations, if you marked all information on the database side, the student was not registered for the class that the family selected on the form. Now, if the data doesn't list a class but the form does, the check box won't show up on the class line so the student is registered properly.
- When updating their information online, families could submit the registration without filling in some required fields.
- PDS was still producing 3-digit mail trays, which were discontinued as of January 2017. We've updated the program to reflect the standards for Traying Sequence (245.7.5).
- If you included student user keywords on the online registration form, only the first keyword was showing for the head and spouse when selecting which fields were included/required.
- When adding a new family during the Payment/Donation Entry quick posting, you had to enter the name twice.
- The eGiving Check Batch Status was incorrectly reporting that some records could not be found at Vanco.
- An error displayed when running reports if you had duplicate fund periods.