8.2A Release 2-8-18
We recommend updating to Formation Office 8.2A, which offers the following enhancements.
Notify and Dismiss Other Program Users
If you try to delete a family who currently has funds, now you’ll see a warning that lists their fund periods. That way, you can make any necessary changes before deleting the family.
displays in the top-right corner of every window (beside the notification bell and help icons). Click it to go to the PDS Training Library on the Client Portal. From there, you can select and view video tutorials for your program.
Now, the video icon
- The list of Classes/Sessions drop-down list now shows in alphabetical order within the current year/period.
- We changed the postage statement format from bitmap to jpg so they print a little clearer.
- When uploading catechists and class information, the attendance reasons were not posting to the students.
- If you disabled all of your additional selections, reports displayed blank.
- When printing from the Sacramental Register, the notification of marriage displayed “Married To: <Sac Marriage Spouse Name>” instead of the spouse’s name.
- The postage statement was not calculating the Net Postage Due when you entered a value for Postage Affixed.
- An error displayed if you used Alt+Q to search for a family that was not part of a filtered list (for example, an inactive family in a filtered list of active families).
- Using the Sacramental Register, the confirmation notification was printing baptism information.
- When adding a new family or member phone number, if you moved the mouse out of the grid, the new line disappeared.
- If your church hosts multiple sets of sacramental registers, and you added a record for another church in the register, the host church was displaying as the place of baptism instead of the selected church when the church links the member record.
- If you clicked the ellipsis for the Family Name dialog box after adding a new family without saving the information, the address and/or phone number was being cleared out.
- Sometimes in the Payment/Donation Entry quick posting, you could not select anything in the Options dialog box and it closed unexpectedly.
- Name format 15 was not printing as shown in the example.