To view statements in Access ACS, a contributor's statement flag (on the Profile tab in View/Edit Individual must in ACS People Suite) must be set to E-mail or Both.
|title||To extract Plain Paper Statements for Access ACS|
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- Select Contributions Reports in the drop-down list, and click Go.
- Expand Extracts, then select Access ACS Plain Paper Statement Extract.
- In the lower sidebar, select the date range you want to extract gifts for, then click Customize.
On the Report Options tab, in the E-mail Type drop-down list, select the e-mail type to extract statements for. If you select Preferred E-mail?, you may still want to select an E-mail Type. If the record does not have a preferred e-mail address, ACS uses this e-mail type.
To generate statements for contributors regardless of what their send statement by option is set to, select Ignore Send Statement Flag.
Select any additional options, then click Extract.
- When the confirmation message displays, click Yes to print a list of invalid e-mail addresses or No to continue without printing.